Topic - Abstracts must be based on any of the following:
- Basic science research
- Exceptional single case or case series
- Innovation of techniques of instruments
Structure - Abstracts should be structured under the given headings.
- Background & Aim
- Material & Method
Word count – not to exceed 300 words (excluding the title)
Language – English, clear and concise
Title – limited to 25-30 words, (don’t put full stop (.) at the end of the title)
- Abstract title, author, co-author, presenter and affiliation details must NOT be inserted in the Content field (should contain the SCIENTIFIC CONTENT ONLY).
- Please proofread the abstract for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
- No images, graphs, references or illustrations are allowed.
- Use numerals to indicate number, except to begin sentences.
- Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Uncommon abbreviations must be put in parentheses and preceded by the full word the first time it appears in the text.